Sunday, June 24, 2007

College World Series and stuff

If you follow College Baseball or live in Omaha you know about the men's College World Series. It's the championship games now. Oregon State University Beavers vs. the North Carolina Tarheels. (what's a Tarheel?) Rick and I went to game 1 of the final series on Saturday. It was pretty fun. OSU 11-4. The Beavers ended up winning the next game and the championship.
I was especially happy to go because my back's been OUT for almost 4 weeks. In that time it's been almost "in" for about 4 days altogether, here and there, but mostly out. Saturday I woke up pain free! WOOHOO! It's been a bit bothersome this week, but SOOO much better than before.
I was supposed to go to a CWS game Monday but no go with my back being out as it was. Rick won the tickets for yesterday's game on the radio. We were pretty lucky to be able to go.

No comments: