Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pun Fun



This was one of the last cards I made, I have to get back in that craft room and CREATE! (And not just do all the un-fun stuff either- like clean.)

This card was made with the old In-colors Marigold Morning and Cranberry Crisp papers and inks. As well as Bashful Blue paper and ink. The striped paper was a non- SU! paper that I had on hand.

One of these days I am going to remember to also add a little shading in grey under or to the side of the image. I always think that makes the image just pop! This card has already left the building so I can't really do that now. Oh well right!? :)


BY THE WAY...
Did you know that on most blogs you read you can click on (if they have it) an item in the list of labels and get only those items to show up. For instance, in my blog I have labeled all of the cards I've made with the label "card creations". Click on that in the right column and it will show only my posts with all the cards in it that I've labeled.

No comments: