Wednesday, August 18, 2010

well that was a long break!

I didn't realize I had not posted anything on my site in almost a year! I guess you could say I've been enjoying my time on Facebook and catching up with friends, old and new.
I have been making cards in the last few months that I can share. This one is a case that I did for my sister in law for her birthday. I cased it out of a catalog, sometimes it just seems to work better for me that way. I use a card as a template and voila!

I used Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose and So Saffron card stock and for inks I liked Sahara Sand, Rose Red, Regal Rose and Chocolate Chip. I used the "It's beautiful" wheel and the "Party Hearty" stamp set. I didn't have any of the hemp or linen thread so I used some DMC floss for cross stitching. I used the Scallop Trim border punch I got from Sale-a-bration this year.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: